Call for Tutorial, Workshop and Special Session Proposals
Workshop, Special Session and Tutorial proposals, and Industry/Demo-Track papers are also welcome. The organizers of Workshops and Special Sessions are invited to prepare a book proposal based on the topics of the workshop/special session for possible book publication in the Springer-Nature Brain Informatics & Health book series (http://www.springer.com/series/15148).
Topics of Interests
In addition to the topics of interest included on the Call for Papers, for the workshops/tutorials, we are interested in the topics listed below:
- Big Data techniques for neuroimaging and neural recording applications
- Data management and sharing for neuroscience
- Data analytic techniques in brain diseases and health
- Computational neuroscience
- Brain-inspired intelligence research
- Dendritic Computing
- Neuromorphic/neuroinspired computing
- Mental health, including neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental diseases
- Computing for the brain and with the brain
- Clinical neuroscience and applications
Similar to the main conference, there are 2 types of paper submissions that are possible, namely:
TYPE I: Full Paper Submissions
Papers need to have up to 10 pages in LNCS format.
All full-length papers accepted (and all special sessions' full length papers) will be published by Springer as a volume of the series of LNCS/LNAI.
TYPE II: Abstract Submissions
Abstracts have a word limit of 500 words. Experimental research is particularly welcome. Accepted abstract submissions will be included in the conference program and will be published as a single, collective proceedings volume.
- Title: Include in the title of the abstract all words critical for a subject index. Write your title in sentence case (first letter is capitalized; remaining letters are lower case). Do not bold or italicize your full title.
- Authors: List all authors who contributed to the work discussed in the abstract. The presenting author must be listed in the first author slot of the list. Be prepared to submit contact information as well as conflict of interest information for each author listed.
- Abstract: Enter the body of the abstract and attach any applicable graphic files or tables here. Do not re-enter the title, author, support, or other information that is collected in other steps of the submission form.