Workshops / Special Sessions
As an important part of the conference, the workshop/special session program will focus on new research challenges and initiatives. The workshops may have special invited sessions organized by prominent researchers. Accepted abstract submissions will be included in the conference program and will be published as a single, collective proceedings volume.
Similar to the main conference, there are 2 types of paper submissions that are possible:
- Type 1: Full Paper Submissions. Papers need to have up to 10 pages in LNCS format. All full-length papers accepted will be published by Springer as a volume of the series of LNCS/LNAI.
- Type 2: Abstract Submissions. Abstracts have a word limit of 500 words. Experimental research is particularly welcome.
Submission of Workshop/Special Session Papers and Abstracts: http://wi-lab.com/cyberchair/2018/bi18/index.php
Accepted Workshops/Special Sessions
- Computationally Intelligent Methods in Processing and Analysis of Neuronal Big Data
- Mufti Mahmud, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- M Shamim Kaiser, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh
- Ning Zhong, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Japan
- Nitish V Thakor, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- The International Workshop Computational Intelligence for processing Brain Images
- Abdel-Badeeh M. Salem, Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences, Ain Sham University, Egypt
- Frank Lievens, International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth, ISfTeH, Belgium
- Marco Alfonse, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Wael Khalifa, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- The 1st International Workshop on Cognitive Neuroscience of Thinking and Reasoning
- Peipeng Liang (Capital Normal University, China ) and
- Vinod Goel (York University, Canada)
- The 1st International Workshop on Neuromodulation and Brain-Machine Intelligence
- Qian Wang (Sanbo Brain Hospital, Capital Medical University, China)
- Yang Yang (Maebashi Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Guoming Luan (Sanbo Brain Hospital, Capital Medical University, China)