All types of registration are entitled to: participation in all events of BI'18 program (plenary talks, tutorials, workshops, parallel sessions, industry/demo sessions, etc.), the reception, coffee breaks, lunches and banquet.
|Category||On or before Oct. 22, 2018||After Oct. 22, 2018|
|Full Paper Registration
(Each Accepted Conference/Workshop Full-Paper Must Have One Full-Paper Registration to be included in BI Proceedings Published by Springer)
|USD $650||USD $750|
|Each Additional Paper||USD $450||USD $550|
|Each Additional Page
(Up to 2 pages)
|USD $100||USD $150|
Note: To make your full paper to be included in the Springer BI Conference Proceedings, it is highly recommended to register before Oct. 22, 2018 to allow sufficient time for Springer to process and publish BI’18 conference proceedings. Extra cost will be incurred after Oct. 22, 2018. If you need assistance for possible delayed registration of your accepted full paper, please contact BI‘18 program co-chairs. We can provide support with our best efforts.
|Category||On or before Nov. 9, 2018||After Nov. 9, 2018 & Before Nov.22, 2018||After Nov.22, 2018|
(Each Accepted Abstract needs an Abstract Registration to be included in the Program and Schedule Research Talk in BI’18)
|USD $350||USD $450||After Nov.23, 2018, Abstract cannot be included Program to Schedule Research Talk in BI’18|
|Each Additional Abstract
(Authors with Multiple Accepted Abstracts can register at discount rate for each additional abstract to be included in the Program and Schedule Research Talks)
|USD $100||USD $150||-|
Note: To schedule research talk for each accepted abstract, the registration deadline is Nov. 22, 2018. After Nov. 22, 2018, we will not be able to include the abstract in the Conference Program and schedule research talk in BI'18.
|Category||On or before Nov. 15, 2018||After Nov. 15, 2018 & Before Nov. 30, 2018||Late & On-Site|
|Regular Attendee Registration
(Paper/Abstract Co-Authors, Faculty, Researchers, Industry Members, etc.)
|USD $300||USD $400||USD $500|
|Student Registration (Student attendees need to upload the proof of student status, such as a valid student ID, a verification letter from department or university.)||USD $250||USD $320||USD $400|
Extra Lunch Ticket: USD $30
Extra Banquet Ticket: USD: $70
- Full Paper Registration: For each accepted conference/workshop full paper, must have at least one author to register using the Full Paper Registration rate to make the paper to be included in the BI’18 program and in the Springer conference proceedings. Thus, at least one author of your paper must register and pay the full paper registration fee. If all authors cannot attend the conference, the authors can contact the BI'18 program chairs for paper proceedings publication assistance and support.
- Extra pages: Authors whose papers have extra pages (i.e., more than 10 pages for Type I paper or more than 1 page for Type II abstract) must pay an additional USD 100 per page, up to 2 extra pages per paper, to help cover the added cost of proceedings publication.
- Abstract Registration: To include your abstract in the program, at least one (co) author of your abstract submission must register and pay the Abstract Registration Fee, attend the conference and present the abstract.
- Student Registrations: At the time of registration, students will be requested to provide a copy of the student ID card or a verification letter of full-time student status from the department or the university.
- Credit Cards: Registration payment can be made via credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) from BI'18 Online Registration System: https://utabi18.regfox.com/the-11th-international-conference-on-brain-informatics-bi-2018. We highly recommend the credit card payment option.
- Check: Payment by Check is possible. Make your Check payable to: BI 2018 Committee. Please contact BI'18 program co-chairs for more information.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfer (wire transfer) is discouraged as it generates additional cost and organizational burden on parties, the registering participant(s) and organizers. If you decide to use bank transfer for payment of your fees, please contact BI‘18 program co-chairs.
- Registration will only be considered completed upon reception of registration fees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- For the full paper registration, the registration fees are *not refundable*.
- Registration fee can be refunded *in full with USD 100 deduced* for processing costs if the cancellation request is made on or before *Nov. 10, 2018*.
- 50% of registration fee can be refunded for cancellation request made in writing and received by the Secretariat (see address information below) on or before *Nov 25, 2018*.
- There will be no refund for cancellation made after *Nov 25, 2018*.
- Refund (if any) will be made *after the conference by bank draft*.
Visa Support Letter:
If you need an invitation letter for visa application, please contact Shouyi Wang (shou-NOT-THISemail@example.com) with the following information:
Paper ID & Title (only for authors):
To: Dr. Shouyi Wang
Department of Industrial, Manufacturing & Systems Engineering
The University of Texas at Arlington, United States