OurCS@DFW supports women and underrepresented minority students in computing through mentorship, advising, social activities and hands-on team projects prepared by supervising researchers. We will:
- Expose students to new technology through tutorials and workshops
- Train students to work independently and in teams
- Teach students the life cycle of a small research project
- Improve students’ confidence in academic knowledge and technical skills
- Increase students’ awareness of graduate studies and research career pathways
- Foster a community of woman and underrepresented minority students and professional role models
We want to make OurCS@DFW a memorable experience for the participating students. As professionals in government, nonprofits, and private corporations, we value your contributions to ensure this event succeeds in its mission to motivate and encourage women and other underrepresented students in computing now and in the future.
- Be a keynote speaker/panelist/mentor/expert judge/volunteer at the event, or nominate someone else
- Help organize or publicize the events
Sponsorship: Find our sponsorship levels below. Your contribution will support both OurCS@DFW and SCRF, UTA’s Student Computing Research Festival taking place on February 22, 2021.
|Logo on event advertising|
|Table/booth at SCRF|
|Name an event (coffee break, keynote, panel, etc.) in SCRF or OurCS@DFW|
|Access to send up to 2 relevant communications to SCRF and OurCS@DFW attendees|