Through SCRF, UTA’s Computer Science and Engineering Department aims to encourage research experiences for women and underrepresented minority students. This event features research competition and student work exhibition, keynote, panels, mentoring activities, graduate program information tables, and industry partnership. Through these activities, we will:
- Promote research projects pertinent and important to students’ lives and interests
- Nourish a positive student community by creating welcoming physical and virtual spaces
- Encourage professional behavior
- Build student confidence and professional identity by providing feedback
We want to make SCRF a can’t-miss event that grows each year. As professionals in government, nonprofits, and private corporations, we value the contributions you can make to ensure this event succeeds in its mission to motivate and encourage underrepresented students in computing this year and in the future.
- Be a keynote speaker/panelist/mentor/expert judge/volunteer at the event, or nominate someone else
- Help organize or publicize the events
- Have an information table for your organization at the event
Sponsorship: Find our sponsorship levels below. Your contribution will support both SCRF and OurCS@DFW.
|Logo on event advertising|
|Table/booth at SCRF|
|Name an event (coffee break, keynote, panel, etc.) in SCRF or OurCS@DFW|
|Access to send up to 2 relevant communications to SCRF and OurCS@DFW attendees|